If you’ve been wanting to be more mindful of where you spend your dollar, May is National Small Business Month! It’s a great opportunity to learn more about the benefits of shopping small and local.
As a small business ourselves, we’re committed to providing fellow small business owners with uniform rental services you can count on. We believe that being a local family-owned business gives us a unique advantage in the marketplace, allowing us to have insights into what the industries need in our community—and the flexibility to respond to changing trends or standards.
The Benefits of a Small Business
You hear the phrase, “shop local!” all the time. Our SoCal community has tons of local options for pretty much anything you need!
Do you know all the advantages of working for or with a small, family-owned business? You will feel more satisfied by working with a local business because of our personalized attention, and it’s also better for the whole community! Here are a few other benefits of shopping local:
- Strong Relationships: Often, larger, national businesses and corporations only see their employees and customers as a number. Local companies like Kleen Kraft value each and every one of their customers and employees and want to contribute to their success. Our goal is to create a positive and supportive work environment, as well as positive and supportive relationships with our customers.
- More Accountability: As a small business, we offer our customers more control over their uniform rental programs. Because open communication and customer satisfaction are extremely important to us, we operate on a 60-Minute Culture. This means that if you have a question or concern, or need to make a change to your service, one of our representatives will be in contact to resolve the issue, or let you know when we will resolve it, within 60 minutes or less; guaranteed.
- Commitment to Sustainability: Simply by working with a uniform rental company you’re making a positive impact on the environment, as commercial laundering is far more efficient in both energy and water usage than home laundering. Kleen Kraft has made a commitment to be eco-friendly! Our owners and employees are members of the local community and want to enhance it, not damage it. Check out some of our sustainability practices here!
- Long-Term Success for the Business and the Community: Local businesses, including Kleen Kraft, want to build a legacy for their families and community that will last for generations. With this in mind, local business owners are likely to make decisions that are in the best interests of their employees, customers, and the community. Additionally, small, locally-owned businesses are the primary employers in the United States, and investing in them can result in the creation of new job opportunities for fellow community members.
- Local Uniform Rental Can Have a Positive Impact on Your Business: When you choose a local provider like Kleen Kraft, it means you’re getting local family values. We offer a more personal touch with our service, and we’ve worked to solve major pain points that are common in national companies.
Did you know that Kleen Kraft Services is the only independent and family-owned uniform rental company in Southern California? And that’s not all – we are the only Certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE) uniform rental company in California!
Join the Family: Discover the Benefits of Working with Kleen Kraft Services
Are you still working with a national uniform rental provider? In honor of small business month, consider making the switch to a local provider like Kleen Kraft! We’re large enough to service your uniform rental needs, yet small enough to care!
We're proud to be a family-owned business, and we're excited to continue serving our customers for many years to come. Contact Kleen Kraft today!