At Kleen Kraft, we do our part to create an environmentally safe and happy planet. Long before the green movement became a trend, Kleen Kraft Services instituted measures to promote recycling and conservation of resources. The green chemistry and procedures we utilize results in significant conservation of water and energy, reducing the environmental impact.
GREEN PROCEDURES WE TAKE PART IN
We are proud of the green processes that we take part in, which include:
- Recycle out-of-service garments to secondary use to reduce textile waste
- Recycle wire hangers that are used to deliver and store clean garments
- Use specially formulated, environmentally safe, and biodegradable detergents in our laundering process
- Our automated systems ensure that the mix and quantity of our detergents used per load are precise, based on size and soil type
- Our state-of-the-art TEA System (Thermal Engineering of America) reclaims the heat from used water to heat the incoming water
- Energy efficient water softener that uses less salt and less energy
- Upgraded all of our facility lighting to LED bulbs to increase energy efficiency
- Recycle all cardboard boxes received with our garment and towel shipments, as well as office paper shipments; approximately 4-6 cubic yards per week
- Recycle all discarded paper forms; approximately one 40-gallon container per week
GO GREEN WITH KLEEN KRAFT'S UNIFORM RENTAL PROGRAMS
Not only is our team at Kleen Kraft Services dedicated to environmental stewardship and operating sustainably, but you can do your part too by implementing one of our customized uniform rental programs into your business! A uniform rental program through Kleen Kraft means less laundry being done at home. Commercial equipment for laundering in the Kleen Kraft plant is far more efficient than home machines, using less chemicals while saving water, electricity, and gas energy. Have your employees outfitted in well-fitting, high-quality garments that are laundered in an environmentally-friendly way. A win for both you and the environment!
Ready to work with a sustainable and accountable uniform provider? Contact a service representative today!
Affiliations & Certifications
As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, Kleen Kraft Services is certified as a Hygienically Clean Food Safety provider and is certified as a State of California SBE. We are a member of the industry associations TRSA and CSCNetwork.