Janitorial Uniforms. It’s a Dirty Job, but Someone Has To Do It.
No one thinks about a clean building or facility — that is until it isn't so clean anymore. And while we talk a lot about uniform rental programs, especially in manufacturing and food processing, we often forget about the hard-working people who keep those facilities clean and safe for everyone who enters and leaves: your janitorial staff.
Whether you call them Maintenance Personnel, Janitors, Custodians, or Facility Service Staff, these employees deserve just as much recognition and connection to the company as other employees. One of the best ways we know how to do that is to provide them clean, well-maintained janitorial uniforms that distinguish them on the job.
Whether you’re responsible for running an electrical, pest control, plumbing, or maintenance service business, or overseeing a large facility with thousands of workers, how your staff is presented can have a large impact on every aspect of your business.
The Value of a Janitorial Uniform Program
When customers see your employees, whether they are janitorial, landscaping, maintenance, and/or engineering staff, sporting clean, well-maintained uniforms, it sends a clear message — you are a company of professionals who care about each and every employee and reflect that through a branded uniform program.
But a janitorial uniform program does more than just improve your company image. It can also:
- Take at-home laundry out of the equation. If they spend their days cleaning the building, doing laundry at home is likely the last thing they want to do
- Provide employees with quality apparel they feel good about wearing
- Protect janitorial staff from chemicals, dirt, and more
- Keep you in compliance with all uniforms guidelines set by OSHA, the NFPA, and ANSI
- Project a consistent image of your brand, business, and services
- Keep garments looking and feeling like new thanks to in-house repairs and constant uniform inspections by our team
- Provide dependable deliveries, which takes the guesswork out of uniform rental management
Kleen Kraft’s Janitorial Uniform Rental Program
We know that you care about your employees – from the shop floor to the corner office - which is why we offer uniform rental programs that are customizable to your business. All of our uniform programs include durable, name-brand garments that can be customized to your business brand, colors, and in a range of sizes to fit each employee just right.
- Industrial shirts and pants
- Denim jeans or dress pants
- Industrial coveralls
- Flame resistant apparel
- Enhanced-visibility shirts and outerwear
- Wrinkle-free and stain-resistant uniforms
- Polo and office shirts
- High-quality outerwear
Additional Products and Services For a Clean, Safe Facility
Not only can we keep your employees’ uniforms clean, but Kleen Kraft Services can provide supplies to keep your facility clean too. This means you can spend less time managing and restocking your facility janitorial supplies and restroom products, and more time focusing on running your business.
Ready to Start a Janitorial Uniform Program?
If you’re ready to take your maintenance and janitorial staff uniforms to the next level, Kleen Kraft is here to make that happen. Our state-of-the-art G-Mark inventory control system combined with regular visits by your friendly and knowledgeable Route Representative means you get quality service from a company large enough to service your needs, but small enough to care.
Contact a service representative to learn more today.