August 9th is International Linen and Uniform Service Day! As your local uniform provider serving Los Angeles for over 70 years, we are excited to celebrate with professionals around the globe who provide clean uniforms, linens, and facility services to countless businesses. Work uniforms maintained by a commercial laundry is an essential service for many industries; automotive uniforms give your employees a clean, professional look, in manufacturing flame resistant and enhanced visibility uniforms are critical for safety, and hygienically clean food processing uniforms keep customers healthy and the food supply safe. How have uniforms impacted your life?
How International Linen & Uniform Service Day Started
On August 9, 1910, the first electric-powered washing machine was patented. It was named “Thor” and patented by Alva J. Fisher. To celebrate this pivotal point in laundry technology, this holiday was officially registered with the support of the Textile Rental Service Association (TRSA) along with many leading companies in the industry.
Thankfully, we’ve moved forward since the initial electric-powered washing machine was invented. At Kleen Kraft, we value continuous improvement and are committed to staying on top of the latest industry developments, which is the reason we are members of the CSCNetwork and TRSA. We also take pride in being certified as a Small Business Enterprise by the State of California and certified as a Hygienically Clean Food Safety provider.
As part of our commitment to continuous improvements, we take special efforts to ensure outstanding company culture – in fact, many of our employees have worked here for decades! One of our core principles is consistent delivery. We are committed to dependable service, so we designate a specific route service representative who will get to know you and your business’s uniform rental needs with scheduled weekly pickup and delivery. Our RSRs develop genuine relationships with everyone along their route.
Why Uniforms from Kleen Kraft Deserve to be Celebrated
Uniforms play an essential role in helping your business run smoothly and efficiently, make sure they are worth celebrating! Here’s why uniforms from Kleen Kraft deserve the spotlight:
- Promote your business: Ensure that your company is remembered for your stellar service with customized uniforms that display your logo proudly.
- Improved employee morale: Clean, well-fitting uniforms can make employees feel more professional and valued, which can lead to improved morale.
- Increased safety: The right type of uniform can protect employees from hazards, which can help to reduce the risk of accidents.
- Reduced costs: Renting uniforms eliminates the need for a large up-front investment in garments for every employee and the additional costs to launder and maintain those garments, towels, and mats.
- Increased efficiency: Renting uniforms can help to free up employees' time so they can focus on their work, which can lead to increased efficiency.
- In-house repairs & constant uniform inspections: We keep your uniforms in perfect condition by inspecting every garment and making any needed repairs with our in-line repair system.
- Local provider: For over 70 years, we have been trusted by hundreds of businesses in the Southern California region to provide superior products and service. Choosing to work with an independently owned and local uniform rental company impacts your community, economy, and environment in a positive way.
Work with a uniform rental company that is worth celebrating and contact us today!