Dirty Floors and Their Hidden Dangers
First impressions matter! A clean facility will show anyone who enters that you take pride in your workplace. If your business is dirty, customers will notice. With constant traffic, floors accumulate dust, dirt, and debris quickly. A build-up of grime creates a visually unpleasant environment, and can lead to employee health issues along with other unwanted consequences.
Other ways a dirty floor can affect your business include:
- Decreased productivity - Dirty floors can be distracting and, if employees become ill due to an unclean environment, it results in a decrease in work productivity.
- Shorten the lifespan of your floors - Build-up on a floor can lead to staining, scratching, and further damage. Keep your floors clean to avoid unwanted replacement costs.
- Negative brand image - A dirty floor can hurt your business reputation and appears unprofessional.
- Safety risks - Unclean floors can become hazardous and result in slips and falls. Reduce the risk of injuries with proper care & cleaning.
Kleen Kraft’s Shining Results
Clean floors elevate the appearance of any business. As your local facility services provider serving Los Angeles for over 70 years, we have decades of experience helping local businesses maintain their offices, shop floors, and production plants. From mops to floor mats, we make sure your business keeps up appearances.
Our mops come in many varieties, guaranteeing you’ll be ready for any task. Plus, our laundering and sanitizing operations keep them performing at their highest level. Choose from the following options:
- Dust mops
- Wet mops
- Microfiber dust mops
- Microfiber flat wet mops
- Microfiber tube wet mops
Do you know how impactful mats can be? They may seem like an insignificant part of your business, but they provide numerous benefits. Here are just five ways our mats can benefit your business:
- Entrance mats: keep dirt and debris from tracking inside.
- Custom logo mats: promote your brand while keeping floors clean.
- Anti-fatigue mats: provide cushion underfoot to reduce fatigue and lessen stress in the back and legs.
- Scraper mats: prevent injury in slippery-prone areas such as kitchens and locker rooms.
- Sanitizing mats: reduce dirt and germs from shoes.
Keep Clean with Facility Service Products from Kleen Kraft
We keep up with all your additional cleanliness demands. When you experience the Kleen Kraft difference, you’ll wonder why it took so long to make the switch.
- Never face empty soap dispensers in your business again. Our weekly replenishment services ensure a healthy environment.
- The cleanliness of a restroom can make or break perceptions of your business. Let it be known you care about odor control.
- Stay properly stocked with must-have paper & tissue products.
- Whether you need polishing cloths for your automotive shop or microfiber towels for various kitchen tasks, we’ll provide a freshly laundered batch every week.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help keep your business sparkling clean!