Route Service Representative
Kleen Kraft Services is a Family owned and operated Uniform Rental Company in business in Southern California for over 64 years.
We are searching for individuals with previous Route Service experience to deliver product to customers on established routes for Uniform Rental Programs, Mats, Shop Towels and Facilities Services. Experience does not have to be confined to this industry. Applicant must be physically fit, with clean DMV report and ability to pass drug scan.
We are a local company offering Teamster hourly pay-scale, full benefits and retirement plan. All serious applicants will be considered.
The Route Service Representative is responsible for providing exceptional service to an established customer base through the pick-up and delivery of uniforms, mats, towels, etc.. The Route Service Representative must effectively respond to the customer’s needs and also introduce new products as needed. The Route Service Representative will consistently maintain and present a professional image through excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide service in the most professional, timely and courteous way possible
- Drive considerately and safely at all times
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable of Kleen Kraft Services products and services, and follow all policies and procedures
- Exchange clean goods for dirty and accurately record amounts into a handheld device
- Renew Service Agreements
- Help achieve annual sales targets and average weekly revenue quotas by upselling additional products and service to customers
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION? CONTACT US HERE
You can also e-mail your resume to Marilyn McCarty
We offer an excellent salary plus full benefits that include medical, dental, prescription drugs, pension and more.