SALES REPRESENTATIVE – UNIFORM SERVICES
Kleen Kraft Services is a Family owned and operated Uniform Rental Company in business in Southern California for over 64 years.
We are searching for individuals with previous Route Service experience to deliver product to customers on established routes for Uniform Rental Programs, Mats, Shop Towels and Facilities Services. Experience does not have to be confined to this industry. Applicant must be physically fit, with clean DMV report and ability to pass drug scan.
We are a local company offering Teamster hourly pay-scale, full benefits and retirement plan. All serious applicants will be considered.
To the qualified candidate we offer
- Base + commission structure, with first year on-target-earnings of $70,000+
- IRA pension contribution plan
- Excellent continuous sales training and support. Previous Sandler Training is a plus.
- Team-oriented sales support from Route Reps through Company President
- Competitive Priority Health Insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Weekly mileage reimbursement
- Company laptop and cell phone with database management software
AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sales Representative will be responsible for 100% of the new business generated in their territory. This will include:
- Under management direction, establish selling strategies and tactics that result in new account business generation
- Scheduling and completing weekly phone contact and on-site visits to prospective customers.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets and average weekly revenue quotas on a consistent basis
- Entry of sales tracking data daily to optimize your sales results
- Ensure the successful installation & transition of accounts to the service team, to include accurate & timely completion of all contracts
- Analyze prospective customers’ needs and meet those needs via proposals, negotiations and business contracts
- Show continual professional development in industry, sales ability and time management
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION? CONTACT US HERE
You can also e-mail your resume to Marilyn McCarty
We offer an excellent salary plus full benefits that include medical, dental, prescription drugs, pension and more.