Effective Immediately. Based on guidelines from CDC, OSHA, WHO, & TRSA.
As a valued customer of Kleen Kraft Services, we appreciate your trust in our service and supply during this challenging environment. We want to assure you that we have already escalated precautionary actions and are taking recommended steps to prevent contagion, protect our team, and protect you - our valued customer. On March 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the coronavirus COVID-19 a global pandemic. Although the risk of infection is still low in the USA, Kleen Kraft is taking serious steps to prevent the spread of disease. Kleen Kraft has also made plans to ensure your continued uninterrupted service in the unlikely event of exposure.
BASIC INFO ABOUT COVID-19 and CONTINUITY OF SERVICE:
- The risk of infection is still low in the USA. Currently, the best defense is still basic hygiene.
- Kleen Kraft is committed to maintaining regular business operations while protecting the health of our employees and customers.
- Kleen Kraft already uses customized strong sanitizing detergents, high-temperature water, steam tunnel, and high temp dryers that provide clean and sanitized garments and other merchandise, far better than any home laundry.
- It is believed that the normal industrial laundry process will effectively remove and/or degrade the virus and there is no evidence that COVID-19 is transmitted via fabric.
- We have a contingency agreement with a sister company to provide temporary service to our customers in the unlikely event that our plant is required to close.
PRECAUTIONS & GUIDELINES FOR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES:
- Frequently clean your hands. Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth. Cover cough with your elbow.
- Soap supplies will be maintained in all restrooms serviced by Kleen Kraft, both those of our customers and in our own facilities.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for dispensers at your restroom.
- We have installed additional hand sanitizer dispensers in our plant, trucks, and offices.
- We have 8x11 color posters with visual guidelines available; if you would like one, please ask your driver.
KLEEN KRAFT EMPLOYEE REQUIREMENTS:
- All employees who sort, handle, or touch soiled merchandise must wear protective gloves when working.
- Signage with virus prevention protocol has been posted in our plant and office.
- We have requested that employees take extra steps to clean machinery with disinfectant.
- Our cleaning staff will take additional measures to disinfect surfaces – doorknobs, countertops, handles, computers, light switches, etc. in our office and plant.
- Any Kleen Kraft employee with symptoms of cough, respiratory illness, and/or temperature of 100.4°F or higher, will be sent home. Employees with symptoms must visit their healthcare providers for testing.