Committed to your health & safety
Like you, Kleen Kraft is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We’re sharing a detailed list of our policies and procedures that we have implemented amid the COVID-19 crisis to ensure safety and compliance with CDC Guidelines.
Cleaning & Sanitization
- We have added disinfecting stations throughout our facilities and trained our employees on how to best protect themselves and the products we provide to our customers, all within CDC Guidelines.
- Increased equipment and workstation cleaning and disinfecting procedures to protect our people and products from contamination.
- All hangers are disinfected at the manufacturing site and arrive in sealed containers when they come into our facility.
- All of our trucks and delivery vehicles have disinfectant spray bottles to keep cab areas clean.
- Daily disinfecting of delivery vehicles and delivery carts.
- Sanitization of breakrooms before and after every break.
- Office and locker room cleaning frequency increased to 5 days a week.
- Our production facility is stocked with disinfectant sprayers for regular cleaning of washers and other equipment daily.
- NEW UV-MAX Portable Disinfecting System. The UV-MAX uses ultraviolet germicidal irradiation to disinfect all delivery trucks daily, killing all microorganisms, and creating a hygienically clean surface throughout the truck.
Routes & Delivery
- Route Representatives have had recent additional training on handling soiled garments and modified pick up procedures where necessary.
- Ensure clean garments are isolated from soiled ones in delivery vehicles.
- Our drivers have disposable gloves stocked in their vehicles to ensure the delivery of clean product to customers.
- Of course, our Route Representatives wear a clean, fresh uniform each and every day!
- Adjusting the way sizing is done to keep your staff safer. Rather than measuring which requires close contact with staff, sample garments are supplied to confirm any sizes in question.
- Trucks, including driver compartments, are swept daily, sprayed and wiped down with MicroKlean™ Surface Sanitizer to disinfect the entire interior.
Masks & PPE:
- All Kleen Kraft Services employees are provided disposable and/or washable reusable masks.
- Masks are required for all staff and visitors in and around our facilities.
- Mask must cover nose and mouth when working within 6 feet of another employee.
- PPE for team members is increased wherever and whenever necessary.
- All employees are screened for symptoms daily and have their temperature checked as they enter the Kleen Kraft facility at the start of each shift.
- Operators in our entire production facility are required to wear a protective coat, gloves, and eyewear when loading washers.
- Installed plexiglass barriers to allow safe separation between tunnel operators.
- Removed chairs from break areas and spread out all others ensuring distance between employees on breaks
- Adjusted break schedules so there are less people on each break
PTO & Sick Leave
- Employees are asked to stay home if they feel sick.
- Employees with symptoms are sent for testing at a local health facility.
- KKS follows all policies and procedures relating to the Emergency Sick Leave guidelines and laws.
- Weekly conversations and meetings are held to discuss safety, virus, employee concerns, and any virus related absences.
- Updates are provided to our employees regularly as they occur.
- Our team stays in close communication with our customers regarding their own policies, requirements, and program needs.
Related News & Resources
INTRODUCING THE SANITIZING LAUNDRY CART WASHER At Kleen Kraft Services, we live by the value of Continuous Improvement. We provide our customers with the highest quality products and services to address your garment rental needs for today and well into […]Read More
Introducing the Next Level of Kleen: UV-MAX Portable Disinfection Keeping employees healthy and safe on the job is one of the most important aspects of facility maintenance and should be a top concern of companies as recommended COVID protocols continue […]Read More