Committed to your health & safety
Like you, Kleen Kraft is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We’re sharing a detailed list of our policies and procedures that we have implemented amid the COVID-19 crisis to ensure safety and compliance with CDC Guidelines.
Cleaning & Sanitization
- We have added disinfecting stations throughout our facilities and trained our employees on how to best protect themselves and the products we provide to our customers, all within CDC Guidelines.
- Increased equipment and workstation cleaning and disinfecting procedures to protect our people and products from contamination.
- All hangers are disinfected at the manufacturing site and arrive in sealed containers when they come into our facility.
- All of our trucks and delivery vehicles have disinfectant spray bottles to keep cab areas clean.
- Daily disinfecting of delivery vehicles and delivery carts.
- Sanitization of breakrooms before and after every break.
- Office and locker room cleaning frequency increased to 5 days a week.
- Our production facility is stocked with disinfectant sprayers for regular cleaning of washers and other equipment daily.
- NEW UV-MAX Portable Disinfecting System. The UV-MAX uses ultraviolet germicidal irradiation to disinfect all delivery trucks daily, killing all microorganisms, and creating a hygienically clean surface throughout the truck.
Routes & Delivery
- Route Representatives have had recent additional training on handling soiled garments and modified pick up procedures where necessary.
- Ensure clean garments are isolated from soiled ones in delivery vehicles.
- Our drivers have disposable gloves stocked in their vehicles to ensure the delivery of clean product to customers.
- Of course, our Route Representatives wear a clean, fresh uniform each and every day!
- Adjusting the way sizing is done to keep your staff safer. Rather than measuring which requires close contact with staff, sample garments are supplied to confirm any sizes in question.
- Trucks, including driver compartments, are swept daily, sprayed and wiped down with MicroKlean™ Surface Sanitizer to disinfect the entire interior.
Masks & PPE:
- All Kleen Kraft Services employees are provided disposable and/or washable reusable masks.
- Masks are required for all staff and visitors in and around our facilities.
- Mask must cover nose and mouth when working within 6 feet of another employee.
- PPE for team members is increased wherever and whenever necessary.
- All employees are screened for symptoms daily and have their temperature checked as they enter the Kleen Kraft facility at the start of each shift.
- Operators in our entire production facility are required to wear a protective coat, gloves, and eyewear when loading washers.
- Installed plexiglass barriers to allow safe separation between tunnel operators.
- Removed chairs from break areas and spread out all others ensuring distance between employees on breaks
- Adjusted break schedules so there are less people on each break
PTO & Sick Leave
- Employees are asked to stay home if they feel sick.
- Employees with symptoms are sent for testing at a local health facility.
- KKS follows all policies and procedures relating to the Emergency Sick Leave guidelines and laws.
- Weekly conversations and meetings are held to discuss safety, virus, employee concerns, and any virus related absences.
- Updates are provided to our employees regularly as they occur.
- Our team stays in close communication with our customers regarding their own policies, requirements, and program needs.